SC&S is pretty keyboard-centric, for a folk-rock band. Although their geek-outs over keys will probably never compare to those over guitars, the Sleepwalkers nonetheless have some seriously great (faux) ivories at their disposal.
Real keyboards, that function by really hitting real strings or really activating real tonewheels, or whathaveyou, that live in the Womb II/The Cooper household.
- ca.1906 Frederick Co. New York "Cabinet Grand" upright piano
- Kohler & Campbell console piano
The ones that make sound with electrical signals and nests of wires.
- Korg SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano
- Nord Electro 3 Seventy-three key
- Moog Sub Phatty analog synthesizer
- Alesis Micron analog modeling synth
Things that are organized like keyboards but aren't exactly keyboards
- Lolite Accordion
- Angel Horn Melodyhorn (melodica)